Several FDA – IND applications should be filed soon. Interested accredited investors are strongly invited.
HOUSTON, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Co-CEO of HoustonStramsen Biotech Inc.-based biotechnology company Dr. Kefas Mugittu (Ph.D.) has announced eleven drug candidates for clinical development. These are new natural plant-based drug candidates. The meeting of the members of the board of directors of the company took place on Saturday, June 18, 2022at the Hilton West-Chase Houston, TX hotel.
These drugs are safe, effective and currently used in different overseas countries. The list includes the following drug candidates;
1. SBX 1052 – Controls/prevents enlarged prostate glands.
2. SBX1968 – Controls/prevents proliferation and metastasis of prostate gland cancer.
3. SBX 2021 – Controls/prevents proliferation and metastasis of various cancer cells.
4. SBX 2022 – Controls/prevents blood cancer proliferation and metastasis.
5. SBX 2023 – treats various forms of peripheral neuropathic disorders
6. SBX 2000 – for the management of various forms of cardiovascular disease
7. SBX 1977 – A healing drug with cell proliferation and strong antibacterial properties.
8. SBX 2048 – Controls HIV and Improves Immunity
9. SBX1988 – Control Diabetes
10. SBX2011 – Treats kidney infections and dissolves/breaks up gallstones.
11. SBX1967 – Relieves bone/joint pain, treats bone/joint infections and improves joint lubrication.
Due to the growing resistance and safety concerns of some synthetic drugs, people around the world are increasingly turning to natural herbal medicines for their health needs. In this regard, Stramsen Biotech’s goal is to provide patients with safe and effective medicines/drugs. Therefore, Stramsen Biotech’s current mission is to further confirm the safety and efficacy of these drugs for FDA approval so that they can be used in the United States and other Western countries.
Stramsen Biotech is expected to submit several IND applications to the FDA. Stramsen Biotech also invites accredited investors to fund their clinical development processes. Following this meeting of Board members, the Company will begin exploring all fundraising options, including going public and filing Form S-1 Prospectus with the Securities and Exchange. Commission.
Stramsen Biotech’s core research team includes PhD scientists and university professors headquartered in Houston, TX. They specialize in medicinal phytochemistry, the pathophysiology of natural products, molecular biology, biomedical sciences and clinical sciences. They have received several awards and research grants and have published numerous articles in peer-reviewed international journals.
Toll Free Phone +1-800-485-2110
Direct phone +1-713-260-2622
Stramsen Biotech, Inc.
SOURCEStramsen Biotech, Inc.