Two-day conference on 5G enablement and monetization, cloud transition, cybersecurity, and more. with world leaders in telecommunications
CUPERTINO, Calif., November 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Mobileum inc. (“Mobileum”), the world’s leading provider of telecommunications analytics solutions, recently concluded its WeMeet Europe conference in Porto, Portugal. WeMeet is Mobileum’s annual global conference series, bringing together industry leaders to explore issues and opportunities at the intersection of telecommunications and technology. WeMeet Europe was the last conference in the 2022 series, following WeMeet Americas in miami and WeMeet Asia in bangkok.
Mobileum’s two-day event attracted speakers and attendees from European telecommunications leaders and innovative brands such as Microsoft, Sky, Audi, Dish and GSMA, the global industry organization unifying the mobile ecosystem. Attendees gave presentations and product demonstrations, and engaged in panel discussions and networking.
WeMeet Europe’s theme was “Quantum Connections,“encompassing topics at the forefront of connectivity:
- Cloud transition and digital transformation
- Protection against cyber threats in rapidly changing geopolitical environments
- Service and network assurance to address growing network complexity
- 5G Activation and Monetization
- Leading the Way for Private Networks
Mobileum works with 35 of the 36 global Tier 1 network operators and 70% of Tier 2 telecom operators in over 190 countries, including blue chip customers such as MTN, Orange, T-Mobile and Verizon. His Active intelligence platformMT is a one-stop solution for the Big Data needs of Communication Service Providers (CSPs). With Active Intelligence, CSPs can make informed, data-driven decisions that improve customer retention, optimize infrastructure spend, and accelerate digital transformation and business growth .
“Next-generation networks require collaboration across the connected ecosystem. WeMeet conferences are an opportunity to learn alongside industry peers and jointly address the biggest challenges and opportunities posed by continuous advancements in telecommunications technology,” said Bobby Srinivasan, CEO of Mobileum. “We are grateful to our European colleagues and customers for bringing this spirit of collaborative innovation to WeMeet Europe.”
Some of the many highlights of the program include:
- A live demonstration of the active intelligence platformMTshowing real-time monitoring of multi-source, multi-format data, with actionable business logic to manage traffic, mitigate risk and protect networks.
- An overview of the GSMA on its eBusiness Network, a commercial-grade blockchain network supported by Mobileum that provides mobile operators with a single interface for automated, transparent and efficient roaming settlement.
- Multiple discussions on issues and opportunities associated with 5G deployment, with a focus on overcoming 2G/3G timeouts, network assurance, and sustainable monetization.
“We are proud to offer services and solutions trusted by leading telecommunications operators and other connected ecosystem innovators – both in Europe and all over the world,” said Bernard Lucas, Marketing and Strategy Director of Mobileum. “With our global scale and active intelligence capabilities, Mobileum is uniquely positioned to unlock efficiencies and identify new opportunities in the telecommunications value chain. WeMeet exemplifies the many ways in which Mobileum’s actionable data and analytics will support the networks that drive the digital future.”
About Mobileum Inc.
Mobileum is a leading provider of telecommunications analytics solutions for roaming, core network, security, risk management, domestic and international connectivity testing, and customer intelligence. More than 1,000 customers trust its Active Intelligence platform, which provides advanced analytics solutions, enabling customers to connect deep network and operational intelligence to real-time actions that increase revenue, improve customer experience and reduce costs. Based in Silicon Valley, Mobileum has global offices in Australia, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Portugal, Singaporeand United Kingdom.
Learn more about https://www.mobileum.com/ and follow @MobileumInc on Twitter.